Advance Australia – A New Political Vision
Ut deinceps in posterum
Proportional Representation with CIR Means Justice for All
We, the People of the Commonwealth of Australia, have been lied to by the political parties for over 100 years, denied our human rights, our Constitutional and Common Law freedoms, and worst of all we have been denied a good future for our children and their children.
In 1972 E.G. Whitlam, a man with one share in the Commonwealth of Australia, amended the Royal Style and Titles Act to take out HM Queen Elizabeth II of the United Kingdom and Ireland from our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901. As a result, all Legislative Acts passed since then by State and Federal Parliaments have been unlawful. We are, in effect, living in a lawless land, ruled by liars, thieves, criminals and TRAITORS!
Despite the dictatorship the political parties have created, We, the people of the Commonwealth of Australia, still have the power under our Commonwealth of Australia Constitution Act 1901 to decide who we want to govern us.
It is up to us to take back the power vested in us by our Founding Fathers and hundreds of years of Common Law, to create a government of the people, for the people, by the people. To do this, all we need do is hold a referendum to ask the people if we want to amend Section 128 to put the power firmly back in the hands of the people to start referendums….Citizens Initiated Referendums (CIR).
Once all Australian voters for CIR, we can start righting the many wrongs done against us by the political parties. It is our right that all political decisions affecting our lives should be approved by the people voting in referendums.
Advance Australia has a plan to return our freedoms and liberties to us.
Advance Australia’s 5-Point Plan:
- Amend Constitution S.128 to give all voters the right to Binding Citizens Initiated Referendums (CIR), as is our right!
- Create a secure online voting system based on the blockchain so that voters can vote anywhere, any time, giving us a more flexible and stronger democracy.
- Reform the electoral system through a carefully considered constitutional referendum to reduce the size of electorates, create new Regional governments instead of State governments, making representatives directly accountable to the voters. This will slim down the number of representatives as well, eliminate Big Bang elections, and allow us to decide on important questions affecting the nation and our communities immediately a decision is required.
- Reform the taxation system to bring in a single corporate bank transaction tax. Imagine no more GST, payroll, business, income, and all the other taxes…just a single tax only on companies! At the same time we will reform our banking and financial system to benefit we the people, not the faceless international banksters currently destroying our nation with their puppets the political parties.
- Implement Service to the Nation. If our country gives us so much, it’s only fair that we give something back. Those eligible to serve will be able to choose Civil or Military Service. All equipment supplied to these services must be manufactured in Australia within a time limit determined by the availability of trained people and materials. Imagine what that will do to grow our economy!
Referendums We the People could also vote on:
- Leave the UN
- Cancel all trade agreements and renegotiate any that will actually benefit Australia
- Select the type of immigrants we want who will benefit Australia and be loyal to our nation
- Give preference for aid to Australian people first
- Reform the banking system
- Reject fundamental religious takeovers
- Reclaim all public utilities and services that have been illegally sold to private enterprises
- Reform the legal system to the Common Law Court system to provide a Justice System that is fair and that makes anyone who hurts others pay for their misdeeds with consistent sentencing and/or punishment
- …and many more questions that need to be addressed that will benefit the nation and the people
Our Pledge: We believe in Australia and our people. All Australians have a vested interest in making this the happiest, richest, safest nation possible. We will work to achieve this with all our hearts and intellect.
The current political system has failed us. Isn’t it time to change the system?
Click on the pointing finger to learn more…
If you would like to support our work, please donate whatever you can
Visit our information website at: CIRNow.com.au
Click on our Logo to display it full size, then download and use it as your profile picture in your Social Media: